Professional learning: Supporting student mental health
As a compliment to the MH LIT – Mental Health in Action for School Leaders course, we have partnered with our Principal Associations; The Catholic Principals’ Leadership Development | Ontario, Leadership en action and Principal Association Projects, the service partners for Catholic Principals’ Council | Ontario (CPCO), L’Association des directions et directions adjointes des écoles franco-ontariennes (ADFO) and Ontario Principals’ Council to develop resources that further support principals and vice-principals in supporting student mental health.
These resources, along with the course modules will support principals and vice-principals as they
- deepen their understanding of student mental health
- provide practical strategies
- support the enhancement of classroom culture
- align their work with the OCT advisory related to student mental health
- understand links between mental health and updated curriculum documents including Health and Physical Education and Mathematics and
- build positive habits that create the foundation for long-lasting mental health and well-being.
You can access these resources through our partner associations:
Suggest a topic
We will continue to expand our resources based on input. Please send us your ideas for topics to cover so we can meet your professional learning needs.